Quick Start Guide
Welcome to Satellite Sessions by Mixed In Key! A one of a kind plugin that allows users to collaborate on audio projects within their own DAW and without having to export, bounce or send any files.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Open or start a project in your DAW that you want to collaborate on.
2. Once you have something to share with your collaborators open “Satellite Sessions” as a Midi Instrument on a new channel in your DAW.
3. Add “Satellite Audio” plugins as audio effects anywhere you want to share audio. This can be on an audio channel, drum buss, or even on your DAWs master out.
4. The upload cloud is red and pre-selected, just playback within your DAW any audio you want to share, this uploads the track for your collaborators to hear.
5. Click the Invite icon on the top right of the plugin to find your Invite ID to share with your collaborators.
6. Once your collaborators have joined the session and uploaded audio, it’ll appear within an instant in your Satellite Sessions plugin.
7. You can export audio out of Satellite Sessions by clicking and dragging on the down arrow in the top right corner of the audio WAVs.
8. You can also select segments of audio and Mute. Or, if it’s your own audio, delete them by right-clicking or just hitting delete.
This is just the start of what is capable within Satellite Sessions – make some great music with it and feel free to drop us a line if you have any feedback or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org