How To Disable Auto-warp in Ableton Live
Ableton Live has a very cool Warp function feature which can help you do all kinds of useful things.
But, when using Satellite Sessions, disable Auto-Warp in your Ableton Preferences. If you leave it on, it’s likely to put warp markers on what you record into Satellite Sessions and affect your timing structure.
1. Go to Options (at the top of your Ableton project.)
2. Open Ableton’s Preferences.
3. Select the Record/Warp/Launch tab.
4. Disable the button marked ‘Auto-Warp Long Samples’
5. Close Preferences and start importing audio to Satellite Sessions!