How to Host/Create a Session
It couldn’t be easier to create and host a session in Satellite Sessions! Once you’ve got a DAW project that you want to start collaborating on, just follow these simple steps to start collaborating:
1. You may have already done this: Add “Satellite Sessions” (VST/AU Plugin) to a blank, new MIDI channel.
2. Click ‘Create New Session.
3. Choose a name for your session.
4. “Satellite Sessions” knows what tempo, sample rate and meter you’re in, so you don’t need to worry about that. Feel free to set the key and scale, though. Just click to reveal the drop-down menu and make your selection.
5. You are now the Host of your very own Session. Congrats!
6. Time to invite some friends…