Installation Guide (Mac)
Installing Satellite Sessions is a piece of cake.
1. Download Satellite Sessions for Mac OS from https://mixedinkey.com/satellite/download/
2. Open the Satellite Sessions .pkg file
3. When prompted, double-click the Satellite Sessions icon to run the Installer.
4. You’ll be asked to enter your computer password – this gives Satellite Sessions permission to install itself in the following locations:
Please do not alter the installation locations, or your plugins may not show up correctly in your DAW.
5. Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
6. When the progress bar indicates the installation is complete, please select ‘Finish’ to close the Installer. It is now safe to send the .pkg file and its contents to Trash.
7. Open your DAW, and Satellite Sessions will be in your Plugins menu, inside a folder marked Mixed In Key.
All DAWs are different. As a result, some use VST, others AU, while Pro Tools uses AAX. As a result, you’ll need to search the appropriate VST/AU/AAX menu in your DAW of choice.
Some DAWs such as FL Studio, Studio One and Pro Tools have different folders for Instruments and Effects.
If you’re on Mac OS, you’ll need to be running 10.13.0 or higher.