Welcome to the new version of Mixed In Key. Here are the major new improvements:
- X-ray Vision into your music, so you can see the Beats layer and the Melody layer separately inside the Audio Player
- The new Cue Curve feature shows you the best places to drop your own cue points.
- Mixed In Key saves you time by automatically setting up to 8 editable cue points on the first beat, the beginning of the verse, and the beginning of the chorus.
- Adjust Serato and Traktor cue points by dragging their markers left-and-right
- Clean up your playlists for all your DJ software (Traktor, Serato, Virtual DJ, rekordbox, etc) with our new “TAGS” screen that looks like Excel
- Quickly edit artists, track, comments, and all other info for multiple tracks using the new TAGS view
- View album artwork
Ready to get started?
Mixed In Key will save you a lot of time. Here’s what you can do:
- Go to the “Collection” panel.
- Add your files to analyze them.
- Mixed In Key will automatically process your files and detect their Key, Energy Level and Cue Points.
- Go into your “Tags” screen in the top menu. Play around with tag editing – you can remove all the junk data from your playlists
- Go to your DJ software, refresh it (there are tutorials on how to do this easily), and you’re ready!
- Play a great DJ set!